Pulaski Tech 3D Application Package
Welcome to Pulaski Tech 3D
It is our pleasure to welcome you in beginning the process of becoming part of a wonderful educational experience that will prepare you to express your gifts in the employment world.
Our Mission is to provide access to high quality education that promotes student learning and enables individuals with developmental disabilities to develop to their fullest potential through unique, targeted programs for business and industry.
Our philosophy and educational approach focus on creating an environment in which active, collaborative learning can take place; where individuals may develop to their fullest potential, express unique gifts and strive to achieve independence and meaningful employment. In addition to technical culinary and hospitality skills, our students learn critical thinking skills to help them assess situations and make sound decisions; skills needed in both the work environment and personal situations.
Our vision is to be a leading educational program, focused on student success and recognized for excellence in education and workforce development for individuals with developmental disabilities.
Welcome to the 3D experience!
Chef Todd Gold
Dean, Arkansas Culinary and Hospitality Management Institute
Pualski Technical College
The following is a list of documents to include in your application packet. We must receive all of the documents on the list in order to process your application. When we receive complete applications, we will review them and you will receive notification of your status in the 3D program. If you are selected to continue to the next step, we will contact you to schedule an interview. Please note that additional paperwork will be required upon admission.
Please be sure to include in your application packet all items on this list. Thanks!
- Application for Admission
- Application Questionnaire
- Scholarship Application - For information on other scholarships, please contact us.
- Signed Personal & Family Commitment
- A copy of your photo ID
- Photo Release
- A recent photo of you (the Applicant)
- Family Participation Release
- Transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary educational institutions and high school diploma or certificate of completion.
- A recent (within five years) Psychological Evaluation
- Personal Statement (written or videotaped)
Your personal statement may be written or videotaped (CD/DVD). Please include information you feel we would want to know about you: your background, goals, dreams, aspirations, strengths and challenges and why you feel 3D would be a good fit for you. (Sorry, we cannot return your original CD/DVD)
- Three Letters of Reference-- These must be letters from people who are not your relatives and who have known you for at least one year. Past teachers are suggested as at least one of your references.
- Payment Plan Document, signed
- Handbook signature page
Please send your complete admissions packet to:
Pulaski 3D Program
Arkansas Culinary and Hospitality Management Institute
Pulaski Technical College
13000 Interstate 30
Little Rock, AR 72210
Attn: A. Harper or L. Ducrot