- The Practical Nursing program is approved by the Arkansas Board of Nursing.
- The Automotive Technology program is certified by the National Automobile Technician Foundation (NATEF).
- The Aviation Maintenance Technology programs are certified by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- The Dental Assisting program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association.
- The Respiratory Technician program is accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) of the American Medical Association.
- The Occupational Therapy Assistant program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- The Culinary Arts program is accredited by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation (ACFEF) Accrediting Commission.
- The Hospitality Management program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA).
- The college is also approved by the Arkansas State Approving Agency for Veterans Training.
- The Early Childhood program is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Phone: (501) 812-2200
Copyright 2016 Pulaski Technical College. All Rights Reserved.