- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid listing Pulaski Technical College as a school choice. (School code: 014167). Make note of your PIN as it will be needed to complete steps 3 and 4.
- Upon completion of the studentís aid file and determination of student eligibility, an award notification letter is issued to the student. The letter must be returned to the Pulaski Technical College Financial Aid Office indicating the following:
a. Intent to accept or decline the loan as awarded
b. Intent to reduce loan amount as awarded. (optional)
- Complete the Direct Student Loan (Stafford) Entrance Counseling if you are a first time loan borrower at Pulaski Technical College. You will utilize the PIN you used to sign your FAFSA. The financial aid office will receive confirmation of completion.
- Complete the Master Promissory Note. You will utilize the PIN you used to sign your FAFSA. The financial aid office will receive confirmation of your completion.
- Once Pulaski Technical College receives your completed MPN and notice of completed entrance loan counseling if needed, loan funds are transmitted to your student account on the dates set by Pulaski Technical College according to your loan period and in accordance with federal regulations. For more information, please visit the Financial Aid Refund Dates published on our Web site.
Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Phone: (501) 812-2200
Copyright 2013 Pulaski Technical College. All Rights Reserved.