Handicap spaces on all campus locations will be enforced specific to applicable state and campus vehicle regulations:
- Effective July 16, 2003 by Act 1353 of 2003, only those Individuals that are loading/unloading a wheelchair or other related Mobility device will be authorized to park in spaces designated as "Van Accessible." This may include cars, vans or pick-up trucks as long as there is a wheelchair or related device getting in or out. Violators will be subjected to a fine of at least $100 to $500 and the vehicle may be towed.
- Handicap vehicle placecards are to face with the number display forward and the college campus hangtag with the number facing into the vehicle.
- All permits must be displayed with no obstruction to permit numbers, bar code or expiration date.
- Vehicles using handicap spaces must display a vehicle license plate or placard.
- Vehicles using handicap spaces must be transporting the party to whom the placard or vehicle license is registered to. There will be no exception to this policy or statutory requirement.
- Vehicle operators must possess documentation pertaining to vehicle use of handicap spaces.
Fines for violations of handicap space usage begin at $50 and municipal citations start at $100. All Faculty, Staff, Students and Visitors will be subject to citations for violations of handicap usage without exception.
Comments regarding campus vehicle operation or information regarding violators to this or any other vehicular violation are welcome to visit the Campus Police office on the main North Little Rock campus.
>Back to Campus Police
Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Phone: (501) 812-2200
Copyright 2014 Pulaski Technical College. All Rights Reserved.