We’re excited you want to know more about Pulaski Technical College. Here are a few of our most frequently asked questions.
1. Why can’t I set up MyPTC Portal?
It takes 5 business days after you apply for admission for your MyPTC Portal to activate. We will send you an email and letter when you’re ready to go. If you still have trouble, please click on the Help tab of the Portal and fill out a help desk ticket.
2. Why can’t I make an advising appointment?
To make an advising appointment, we need to receive all your portal admission items—except shot records. A few days after you finish your portal admissions items the “advising appointment” button will activate in your Portal, and you will be able to set up an Advising Appointment. Some students-such as non-degree seeking and former students-have the option to either walk-in for advising or set up an appointment. Your portal admissions page will tell you if this is an option for you.
3. How much will it cost to attend Pulaski Technical College?
Click here for a complete list of tuition and fees.
4. When should I apply for financial aid?
You should apply for financial aid as soon as possible! Make sure you know when the priority deadlines are for financial aid. If you apply and turn in all requested documents by the priority deadline, your aid should be ready for that semester. If you wait until after the deadline, be prepared to have an alternate way to pay while your aid is being processed.
5. I’m transferring to Pulaski Technical College. Do I have to turn in all my transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities?
Yes, you are required to turn in all official college and university transcripts if you are a degree seeking student. Plus, you will not be able to receive financial aid if you do not turn in all official transcripts.
6. When is the payment deadline?
The most up-to-date information on payments and deadlines can be found here, on the Student Accounts webpage.
7. I need help with admissions.
8. I need more help with financial aid.
9. I have questions about payment.
Pulaski Technical College