The Office of Human Resources is dedicated to supporting the mission and goals of Pulaski Technical College by providing quality customer service in all Human Resources functions to our employees. The Office of Human Resources goal is to provide exceptional service with integrity, responsiveness and sensitivity in the areas of recruitment, employment, new employee orientation, compensation, benefits, employee relations, interpretation of policies and procedures, policy development and the maintenance of personnel records.
Applications for employment with Pulaski Technical College are accepted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, or individuals with a qualified disability. Pulaski Technical College complies with nondiscrimination and equal opportunity provision and laws. Click here to view nondiscrimination and equal opportunity provisions.
The Office of Human Resources office hours are 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
A listing of current job vacancies and a Pulaski Technical College employment application are available by clicking here.
Health Care and Supplemental Insurance Provider Links
Vendors for Retirement BenefitsLeave Policies
- Leave Policy
- Workers Compensation, Maternity Leave, Family Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Catastrophic Leave Bank (CLB) Overview
- Catastrophic Leave Bank (CLB) Policy (PDF)
- Catastrophic Leave Bank (CLB) Forms
- Classified Employee Pay Plan
- Employee Pay Schedules
- Classified Staff Performance Evaluation (PowerPoint)
- Career Service Recognition Payments
- Social Security Online
Worker’s Compensation Instructions and Forms
- Workers Compensation – First Report of Injury or Illness (PDF)
- Employee’s Notice of Injury (PDF)
- Workers’ Compensation for Employees (PDF)
- Workers Comp for Supervisors (PDF)
- Worker’s Comp Information Sheet (PDF)
- Mileage Reimbursement form for Worker's Compensation (PDF)
Associate Vice President for Human Resources and Employee Relations
Human Resources Generalist - Recruitment
Human Resources Specialist - Benefits
Administrative Specialist II
Pulaski Technical College
Office of Human Resources
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
(501) 812-2389 facsimile