Institutional ResearchThe purpose of the PTC Institutional Research department is to provide consistent and accurate information for use in support of institutional planning, accreditation and institutional effectiveness program management, and data-driven decision making in administrative, academic, and support services.
Specifically, the department of Institutional Research is responsible for:
- Serving as the primary repository of official institutional data.
- Complying with state and federal reporting requirements.
- Publishing institutional information regarding enrollment, performance, and retention.
- Responding to internal and external requests for data.
- Coordinating the administration of institutional surveys
PTC Fact Book
|Fall 2011||Spring 2012||Summer I 2012||Summer II 2012|
|Fall 2012||Spring 2013||Summer I 2013||Summer II 2013|
|Fall 2013||Spring 2014||Summer I 2014||Summer II 2014|
|Fall 2014||Spring 2015||Summer I 2015||Summer II 2015|
|IPEDS Data Feedback Reports|
|Institutional Survey Results|
|Fall 2012||Spring 2013|
|Fall 2013||Spring 2014|
|Fall 2014||Spring 2015|
- American Association of Community Colleges - Information on community colleges throughout the country.
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR) - World's largest professional association for institutional researchers.
- Arkansas Department of Higher Education (ADHE) - Information relating to institutes of higher education in Arkansas.
- Arkansas Institutional Researchers Organization (AIRO)
- Community College Survey of Student Engagement (CCSSE)
- National Center for Education Statistics
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO)
- National Science Foundation
- Southern Association for Institutional Research (SAIR) - Information and interchange of ideas on problems of common interest in the field of institutional research.
- State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO)