Public Relations & Marketing
Public Relations and Marketing is responsible for promoting and marketing Pulaski Technical College, as well as its many programs and services, to a wide variety of college constituencies. Our primary objectives are to:
- Maintain an image of quality in all publications, special events, the Web site and other external and internal communications.
- Provide timely, accurate and readable information to the public about the programs and services of the college.
- Communicate with the media on behalf of the college, providing information that supports the mission of the institution.
The Department of Public Relations and Marketing is responsible for protecting and promoting Pulaski Tech’s image, especially in regard to college publications, the Web site, events and media relations. The Department of Public Relations and Marketing endeavors to maintain quality and consistency in the use of the college's signage, colors, logo, banners, use of facilities by outside groups, landscaping and other matters that affect the public's perception of the institution.
- Pulaski Technical College Style Guide (PDF)
- Current News
- Pulaski Technical College Speakers’ Bureau
- Guidelines for College Publications
- Special Events
- Promotion & Publicity
- Staff & Contact Information
- Media Coverage and Special Events Services
- Graphic Design Services
- Web site and Multimedia Services
Innovation (College Newsletter)
- Innovation Winter 2008 (PDF)
- Innovation Winter 2007 (PDF)
- Innovation Spring 2005 (PDF)
- Innovation Summer 2005 (PDF)