Website and Multimedia Services
As the Pulaski Technical College Webmaster, Lennon Parker manages the college's Web site and is responsible for photography services, college Intranet site, and technical and multimedia assistance. Lennon is available as a consultant and is ready to assist students, faculty, staff and alumni with their requests for Web development, photography, Intranet or assistance with technical or multimedia projects.
To provide services in a timely manner, please read the following steps before sending your request.
Note: Once content has been received it will be edited before appearing on the college Web site or Intranet. Once the Web site/page has been completed it will be approved by the Associate Vice President of Public Relations and Marketing before going live.
To request updates for the college website/intranet, please follow these instructions:
- Access the maintenance form on the Intranet at https://intranet.pulaskitech.edu/intranet/index.php.
- Select the “faculty and staff” drop down menu.
- Go to “web/intranet maintenance” under the Public Relations and Marketing heading.
- Fill out form. Please note the style guidelines.
- The user requesting an update will receive a confirmation email within two business days.
- Downloadable files for the website can be sent separately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography Services is available through the Office of Public Relations and Marketing for an event or for something campus related. To schedule a photographer, please contact Lennon Parker at email@example.com or (501) 812-2730 within 48 hours advance so proper arrangements can be made.
Film Services is available through the Office of Public Relations and Marketing for an event or for something campus related. To schedule a videographer, please contact Lennon Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org or (501) 812-2730 within one week advance so proper arrangements can be made.
Faculty and Staff are welcome to submit an ad they would like publicized on the campus television monitors. However, all submissions will be screened. Submissions can be sent to Lennon Parker at email@example.com or (501) 812-2730.
- Pulaski Technical College on Myspace
- Pulaski Technical College on Facebook
- Pulaski Technical College on Wikipedia
- Pulaski Technical College on YouTube
- Pulaski Technical College Intranet site (Faculty and Staff use only)