All of us experience stressful periods in our lives at one time or another. PTC Counseling staff can assist students with referrals to other agencies for assistance with personal and family counseling, substance abuse issues, domestic violence and other personal or mental health issues. The following list also provides links to local agencies and mental health information. The PTC Counseling and Advising department does not assume responsibility for the quality of services provided by the mental health agencies or web sites listed. Inclusion on this list does not imply endorsement nor omission indicates disapproval.
- American Psychological Association
- Arkansas Department of Health and Human Services
- Family Service Agency
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Professional Counseling Associates
- Counseling Clinic, Inc.
- Little Rock Community Mental Health Center
- ULifeline: Mental health resources for college students
- Single Parent Scholarship Fund of Pulaski County
- Statewide Sexual Assault Crisis Hotline: (877) 432-5368
- Local Sexual Assault Crisis Hotline: (501) 801-2700
- Suicide Hotline (800) 273-8255