Pulaski Tech's Student Government Association is seeking students from all Pulaski Tech sites to get involved this year.
Students interested should:
- Have a 2.0 cumulative grade-point average
- Be interested in helping students, as well as the college
- Be able to attend bi-weekly meetings
- Be able to help with PTC and outside community service projects as needed
- Be interested in furthering their leadership skills
Students who are interested can pick up and return petitions for candidacy at the Information Center, 1st Floor CCB (Main Campus) or the Student Services Office at Little Rock-West or Little Rock-South.
Completed petitions must be turned in by Thursday, Sept. 12, for Little Rock-West and Little Rock-South, and Friday, Sept. 13, for Main Campus.
Additional information about the Student Government Association can be found by visiting the Student Life section of the PTC website, under "Current Students." For more information, contact James Bozeman, SGA president, at 501-352-7039 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.