The PTC Bookstore is offering extended store hours through Jan. 18 to give
students extra time to purchase books and supplies.
Textbooks will only be sold at the campus on which students are taking their class. All online order pickups will occur at the Main Campus, and students may use their financial aid to pay for their online/ in-store pickup purchases. All students will be required to bring their printed official school schedule and a photo ID to make purchases or pick up online orders.
The extended hours are as follows. For more information, contact the bookstore at 812-4102.
• Monday-Wednesday: 7:45 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• Thursday-Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Saturday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
• Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• Friday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Little Rock - West
• Tuesday - Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
• Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
After Jan. 18, the bookstore will resume normal hours that are posted.