Need money for college? The UA-Pulaski Technical College Foundation offers
numerous scholarships to current UA-PTC students, and the application deadline is
All applications for scholarships are due by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, April 3 in the UA-Pulaski Tech Foundation office (Main Campus - Administration Building). Many scholarships are now open to first-semester students. All applications require an essay and most require a letter of recommendation from an instructor. First-semester students must provide proof of mid-semester grades. (Just print off your schedule and ask you instructor to write your grade on the schedule and sign it.)
Here's some of the scholarships available:
- Fred Darragh Single Parent Scholarship - Need-based scholarship for single parent with a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Argenta City Club Scholarship - Need-based scholarship for North Little Rock student with GPA of 2.0 or above
- P.G. & Melanie Bradford Endowed Scholarship - For student in a degree or certificate program in any one of the following areas: Health, Education or Human Services, Business & Information Technology, Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management or Technical & Industrial
- Janet Davis Endowed Scholarship - $100 textbook allowance
- Joseph O'Neal Memorial Scholarship - For a student pursuing an Associate of Arts, technical certificate or application to an accredited career program; minimum 2.5 GPA. Requires a letter of recommendation from an instructor.
- Conrad J. Strzelecki Memorial Scholarship - For a student in Culinary Arts, Hospitality Management, or Entrepreneurship; GPA above 2.5.
- Crain Automotive Team of Dealerships Scholarship - Up to $1,500 for a student in the Automotive Technology programs
- Heathcott Family Endowed Scholarship - Need-based scholarship
- 3M Technical/Industrial Scholarship - For student in a Technical/Industrial program; minimum 2.0 GPA
- Ted & Betty Williams Charitable Trust Scholarship - For a student in a Technical/Industrial degree program with minimum 3.0 GPA
- Richard A.Williams Endowed Paralegal Technology Scholarship - For a paralegal student
- Television Broadcasters of Arkansas Scholarship - For students with intent to study in the radio, TV, publication, or mass communication fields with a goal to pursue a career in broadcast television. Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Linda and Gene Pfeifer Endowed Scholarship - For a Pulaski County student with a minimum 3.2 GPA or top 25% of high school class. Cannot be receiving any other UA-PTC scholarship.
- Jess "Woody" Wood Scholarship - Full-time, second-year student enrolled in the AAS Culinary Arts program; minimum 3.0 GPA.
Information on all of the scholarship, including specific eligibility requirements can be found at Foundation Scholarships.
For more information, contact Michele Grainger at 501-812-2387 or email at email@example.com.