Are you an academic All-Star? Then, it's time to apply.
UA-PTC is accepting applications for its 2017 All-Star Academic Scholarship. The recipient of the Academic All-Star Scholarship will receive a tuition and fees (excluding specialty fees) scholarship for up to two semesters at UA-Pulaski Tech.
The scholarship will be contingent upon the student's maintenance of a 3.25 cumulative grade-point average and completion of at least 12 credit hours per semester.
- Arkansas resident
- Enrolled at UA-PTC and expected to continue enrollment through at least Fall 2017
- Complete a minimum of 24 credit hours by June 1, 2017, in pursuit of an associate degree
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.25
- Demonstrated involvement in campus and/or community activities
- Intent to graduate from UA-PTC with an associate degree by Summer 2018
- Intent to transfer to an Arkansas four-year university upon associate degree completion
The recipient is selected on the basis of academic achievement, recognition,
honors, activities, leadership, community service and work experience.
The UA-PTC Academic All-Star will be recognized at the annual Arkansas Community Colleges Conference on October 17, 2017, in Little Rock.
Several four-year institutions have previously offered transfer scholarships to all Academic All-Star recipients during the annual conference. This may turn in to a wonderful opportunity to receive an additional scholarship to complete a baccalaureate degree.
The application is available at the Campus Center Information Desk on the Main Campus and in Student Services at Little Rock-South. The deadline to submit the application is Friday, April 28, 2017.