Vendors including the City of Little Rock Economic Development Program, Arkansas Human Development Corporation, United States Postal Service Union, Pulaski County Special School District, Black Community Developers, Central AR Development Council, and Arkansas Workforce Centers will hold an open house for all workforce partners in the Campus Center Grand Hall. Other vendors include University of Central Arkansas, the Church at Rock Creek, Promised Land Church, Little Rock Police Department, Consumer Credit Counseling Agency, and J Kelly Referral & Information Services. Pulaski Tech will also be well represented.
From 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. workshops on a series of topics will be presented in the R.J. Wills Lecture Hall:
• Career Readiness Certificate, 10 a.m.
• Online job search 10:30 a.m.
• Financial literacy 11 a.m.
• Local business opportunities / who's hiring now? 11:30 a.m.
• Educational Opportunities- noon
• Career Readiness Certificate, 1 p.m.
• Online job searches, 1:30 p.m.
• Financial literacy 2 p.m.
• Local business opportunities / who's hiring now? 2:30 p.m.
Lunch will be served free of charge.