Achieving the Dream
Achieving the Dream is a multiyear national initiative to help more community college students succeed.
It is particularly concerned about students who have traditionally faced the most significant barriers to success, including low-income students and students of color.
The goal of Achieving the Dream is to increase the number of students who:
- successfully complete developmental courses and progress to credit-bearing courses
- enroll in and complete gatekeeper courses
- complete courses with a grade of C or higher
- re-enroll from one semester to the next
- earn certificates and degrees
Student success defined:
Student success occurs when students accomplish their educational goals at Pulaski Tech and finish what they start.