|Job Title: ||Service Specialist Lead (4)|
|Company: ||Family Life|
|Location: ||Little Rock, AR|
|Date Posted: ||6/17/2013|
|Closing Date: ||6/17/2014|
|Minimum Requirements: ||Skills:
Customer Service (Strongly desired), People management, Leadership development, Quality Focus, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Conflict Resolution, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking, Adaptable to Frequent Change, and Strong Organizational Skills.
Two years of experience in customer services or a related field. Two years of experience managing other people. Desire Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Bilingual skills a plus.
Must be able to work a 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. shift
|Job Description: ||
Job Purpose: To leverage your passion for helping others to offer the highest quality customer service to all of FamilyLife's customers both externally and internally through any and all communication channels both inbound and outbound. In the absense of the Service Specialist Supervisor provide oversight to the team. Assist the Service Specialist Supervisor with reporting and other leadership responsibilities.
• Provide customer service both inbound and outbound via the phone, email and social media
• Supervise team in the absence of the Service Specialist Supervisor
• Maintain weekly and monthly reports on call center activity
• Make outbound calls to set up appointments for Homebuilder Coaches
• Cover Front Desk for lunch, vacation, and appointments
• Assist other FamilyLife departments with projects as assigned by Service Specialist Supervisor
• Help customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Recommend potential products by collecting customer information and assessing customer needs.
• Prepare product or service reports by collecting and documenting customer information.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Step in to resolve conflict when a situation has escalated beyond a Service Specialists capabilities
|Contact Info: ||Paulette Lawson