Application Procedures for Transfer Students
Students planning to attend PTC who have previously attended other colleges or universities should submit the following documents to the Office of Admissions and Records:
- A completed application for admission.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. Students must be in good academic and disciplinary standing at the last institution attended as determined by Pulaski Technical College. A student on suspension and unable to return to the previous institution is not eligible for admission until the suspension has been satisfied.
- Proof of 2 MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) immunizations given on or after the students first birthday and on or after January 1, 1968 as required by state law.
- Students who have not completed a college-level English or mathematics course may be required to submit ACT or COMPASS scores prior to enrollment. Tests must have been taken within the last five years. The COMPASS is given on campus through Testing Services.
- Students who are U.S. citizens but were born in another country are required to submit proof of tuberculosis screening as required by state law.
Upon completion of the admissions process students should plan for advising and registration during new student registration periods. Click here for more information.
All certificate or degree seeking students should apply for financial aid as soon as possible. Click here for more information. Students registering during early registration from July 10-August 8 must have submitted a signed financial aid award letter, paid in full or established a payment plan by 4 p.m. on August 8 in order to secure their registration. Students registering for classes during late registration must pay by 6 p.m. on the day of registration. Click here for information concerning payment options.
Acceptance to the college does not ensure admission to a particular course or program of study. Students preparing for admission to allied health programs, cosmetology, or the Pulaski Technical College Arkansas Culinary School should follow the links below to familiarize themselves with specific admission requirements.
Other Important Information:
Admissions and Records
Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Phone: (501) 812-2231
Fax: (501) 812-2316