How to Apply for a Position at Pulaski Technical College
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our Web site to apply for employment, please contact Christopher Simmons at (501) 812-2203 for assistance.
1. To apply for full-time administrative, faculty or staff positions, complete an employment application following the instructions below.
2. Complete each section of the employment application and submit along with a current resume and cover letter indicating the position(s) for which you are applying. Also see Notices regarding Employee Disclosure Requirements and the Pulaski Tech and the Clean Air on Campus Act.
3. Include copies of transcripts where appropriate. Original transcripts are required before final appointment for jobs requiring transcripts.
4. Incomplete applications will not be considered (please indicate N/A for sections of the employment application that do not apply).
5. A signature by the applicant on page five (5) of the employment application is required if submitting the employment application via U.S. Postal Service, fax, or hand delivery. We consider an e-mailed application as an official application and do not require a signature on applications submitted via e-mail.
Applications may be submitted in Microsoft Word electronically by e-mail as an attachment along with supporting documents to email@example.com. To submit your employment application online, click on the Employment Application MS Word link above and select “Save Target As” from the shortcut menu. Save the file to your computer. Complete the employment application and submit as an e-mail attachment.Applications may be submitted in Adobe PDF format electronically by e-mail as an attachment. To submit your employment application online, click on the Employment Application Adobe PDF link above. This file can only be opened with the Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded from Adobe’s Web Page if you do not have it installed on your computer. This version of the employment application is an interactive PDF which means you can complete the application on-line, print a hardcopy, sign and mail the application to the address below.
NO UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED. A completed application must be identified with a current posted job vacancy.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for questions concerning the application process.
Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Telephone (501) 812-2839
Fax (501) 812-2389