|Job Title: ||Academic Service Manager|
|Department: ||Veteran's Upward Bound|
|Date Posted: ||9/21/2012|
|Closing Date: ||10/5/2012|
|Job Description: ||Pulaski Technical College in North Little Rock, Arkansas, the state's largest two-year college, is accepting applications for an Academic Service Manager for the Veteran's Upward Bound program. This position will be
50% Administrative and 50% Academic Advisor. This is a federally funded position and continuation of the position and program is contingent upon program funding.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: • Assists in the preparation and dissemination of correspondence to prospective and current students under the direction of the Dean.
• Assists with student records to include filing and student evaluations.
• Assists with paperwork related to maintaining accreditation and regulatory agency reports.
• Assists Dean and Instructors with classroom management such as proctoring tests and copying, as needed.
• Researches various data storage and/or computer records to obtain information and compiles data for reports.
• Composes and types routine correspondence and form letters, maintains activity logs and/or financial ledgers, and submits reports to Dean.
• Provides information, assistance, and clarification to interested parties concerning AHHS Division program policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|Minimum Requirements: ||The formal education equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in education, adult education, counseling, or a related field. |
|Benefits: ||Comprehensive benefits package to include life insurance, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, retirement and tuition waiver for full-time benefits eligible employees.|
|Contact Info: ||Interested candidates should submit a Pulaski Technical College employment application to: Pulaski Technical College, Office of Human Resources, 3000 West Scenic Drive, North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118. AA/EOE|