|Job Title: ||Director of Student Accounts (Open Until Filled)|
|Department: ||Business and Finance Office|
|Date Posted: ||2/25/2013|
|Job Description: ||Pulaski Technical College in North Little Rock, Arkansas, the state's largest two-year college, is accepting applications for a full-time Director of Student Accounts. Minimum Responsibilities
• Serve as administrator of student billing and receivables.
• Serve as liaison to the Financial Aid Office, the Registrar's Office, and external agencies.
• Supervise the student billing staff.
• Insure compliance with all institutional, state, and federal policies and procedures related to student account transactions.
• Direct the billing for credit and non-credit tuition and fees.
• Direct the collection activities related to past due accounts.
• Direct the deferred payment plan program.
• Reconcile the subsidiary student billing ledger to the general cash ledger and financial aid accounts.
• Maintain a complex automated student billing and receivables system that interfaces with other components of the administrative computing system.
• Administer all web-based payment processes.
• Analyze transactions generated from the student information and financial aid systems.
• Other duties as assigned.
|Minimum Requirements: ||Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor of Science in Accounting or related field plus two years experience in student financial accounts or related area.
• Supervisory experience preferred
|Benefits: ||Comprehensive benefits package to include life insurance, health insurance, sick leave, retirement and tuition waiver for full-time benefits eligible employees.|
|Contact Info: ||Interested candidates should submit a Pulaski Technical College application, letter of application, curriculum vitae, statement of teaching philosophy, unofficial copies of transcripts, and three professional references to: Pulaski Technical College, Office of Human Resources, 3000 West Scenic Drive, North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118 AA/EOE|