- Up to $7,865 in tuition and fees waived!*
- Renewable for up to 60 hours.
- Easy to qualify!
- Be a first-time college student. If you have attended any post-secondary institution after completion of the GED, such as a college, university, vocational school, trade school, barber college, nursing school, or any other institution of higher education, including Pulaski Technical College, you are not eligible for this award.
- Enroll in classes at Pulaski Technical College within one year of GED completion.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Have completed the GED examination at an adult education center in Lonoke, Pulaski, Saline, or Faulkner counties.
- Have earned the following qualifying score on the GED examination: GED exams completed after December 31, 2013: 680 average score with at least 170 score in each of the four subject tests or GED exams completed prior to January 1, 2014: 600 or higher average on the GED subject tests.
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Enroll at Pulaski Technical College for consecutive fall and spring semesters
- Apply for admission to Pulaski Technical College within one year of completing of your GED.
- Submit your qualifying GED test scores as part of the admissions process. You may obtain an official copy of your GED score report at no charge from the Arkansas Department of Career Education. Click here for a direct link to the request form.
- Complete the online GED Scholarship Application.
* Maximum amount of tuition awarded is calculated based on fall 2014 tuition and fees over the course of 60 credit hours. Students must qualify for the award each semester. Some programs require additional course fees. These additional course fees may not be covered by the GED Scholarship. For information regarding course fees for these programs, please contact the program division. For information about a particular scholarship, please contact the Financial Aid office.