Early College Credit
You can earn college credit while you’re still in high school. Here are three easy steps to get started:
1. Fill out an application on the college website by clicking here.
2. Submit your ACT Scores to the Office of Admissions.
3. Schedule an Advising Appointment to Register for Classes.
Here are some guidelines:
1. You must have completed the 8th grade and be enrolled in an accredited high school or home school.
2. You must complete an application for admission and provide ACT or Compass Test Scores.
3. You are not eligible for financial aid.
4. You cannot enroll for more than seven hours per semester.
5. You cannot take developmental classes.
6. You must be advised and register with an advisor each semester.
7. You must meet any prerequisites listed in the PTC Course Catalog and achieve the minimum ACT scores (or comparable COMPASS scores).
To enroll in the following classes you must earn the following test scores:
English Composition or Speech Communication
ACT English 19 & ACT Reading 19 or
COMPASS Writing 80 & Reading 83
ACT Math 21 & ACT Reading 19 or
COMPASS Algebra 50 & Reading 83
Most other classes
ACT Reading 19 or
COMPASS Reading 83
If you have questions, please contact the Pulaski Tech Advising and Career Services office at (501) 812-2220 or e-mail email@example.com.