Pulaski Technical College: two year community college in central Arkansas

Admissions and Registration
Schedule of Classes

International Admissions

International StudentsThis school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.

International student types:

F-1 New Student
You are seeking an F-1 visa to begin studying at Pulaski Technical College in one of our many degree or technical programs.

F-1 Transfer Student
You are currently an F-1 student with an unexpired I-20 and will be transferring to Pulaski Technical College from another U.S. College, University or Intensive English Language Program.

F-1 Visiting Student
You are an F-1 visa student with an unexpired I-20 and you intend to take a few classes at Pulaski Technical College while remaining in full-time status at another U.S. College or University.

Other Visa Types:

The U.S. Department of State offers several visas to offer foreign citizens the opportunity to visit, work, study and live in the U.S. Many visas have guidelines regulating the foreign citizens activities in the U.S. meaning some visas do not allow foreign citizens to study while in the U.S. To learn more about specific visa types click here. You may need to change to another nonimmigrant status in order to study in the U.S. and can find more information by clicking here. Please e-mail us to discuss your current visa status and educational options in the U.S.


The following students are not classified as international students at Pulaski Technical College and will go through the standard application process.

  • Students eligible for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and other students without documentation of U.S. Citizenship
  • Permanent Residents
  • Graduates from a non-U.S. high school but hold U.S. Citizenship
  • Asylees and refugees