Name and Logo Usage Policy
Name:As of Feb. 1, 2017 the official name of the educational institution formerly known as Pulaski Technical College has changed. The official name and its abbreviations are as follows:
- University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College
- University of Arkansas - Pulaski Tech
- UA - Pulaski Tech
The UA-PTC logo is the primary graphical identifier for the college. Consistency in its use is vital to the college’s brand identity. Logos must be approved for each and all uses as it is the symbol of the college and must remain as a set graphic standard.
Logo users are required to follow the below guidelines:
- Do not stretch, distort, colorize, filter or attempt to recreate it in any
unless approved by the UA - Pulaski Tech office of Public Relations and
Marketing prior to publication.
- The logo may not be rearranged in any way or have graphics or words
added to it.
- Logos may not be used on any materials deemed inappropriate by the
UA - Pulaski Tech office of Public Relations and Marketing.
- Use of the logo must be approved by PR and Marketing office personnel.
For more information:
For clarification regarding the appropriate use of the logo or other questions, contact the UA - Pulaski Tech office of Public Relations and Marketing.
Tim Jones - (501) 812-2760
Amy Green - (501) 812-2245