Network for Student Success
The Network for Student Success (The Network) at Pulaski Technical College, is a program funded by the US Department of Education. The mission of The Network is to promote and create access to supportive relationships that help African-American males overcome barriers to college graduation.
The Network provides an intensive brother-to-brother case management model that serves up to 300 African-American males. Opportunities are provided for young men from first generation college backgrounds to build better connections to the college, to improve their retention and graduation. All services are free of charge.
To participate, visit our offices at the main North Little Rock Campus, Campus Center Building, room 318, or at the Little Rock-South location.
Network benefits and services:
- Academic advice and assistance in course selection
- Monthly success coaching
- Referrals for tutorial services, counseling and peer counseling
- Access to networking and mentoring opportunities
- Career planning
- Exposure to cultural events and lecture series
- Character building workshops on self esteem, communications, and other topics