- Up to $9,300 in tuition and fees waived!*
- Renewable for up to 4 consecutive semesters.
- Easy to qualify!
- Graduate from an accredited Arkansas high school in the University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College service area of Pulaski, Faulkner, Lonoke or Saline counties. You must enroll at UA-PTC the fall semester immediately after you graduate high school. For example, if you graduate high school in May 2017, you must enroll at UA-PTC for the fall 2017 semester. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident. (Please note that the Chancellor's Scholarship cannot be applied toward the first summer semester upon graduation from high school.)
- Early graduates will need to apply for the Chancellorís Scholarship for the upcoming fall Semester. Scholarship arenít awarded during the spring semester.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Meet the following test score requirements based on your ACT, ACCUPLACER or COMPASS scores:
|English: 19||Writing: 80||Sentence Skills: 83|
|Reading: 19||Reading: 83||Reading Comprehension: 78|
|Math: 21||Algebra: 50||Elementary Algebra: 100|
- Maintain a 2.75 semester GPA or 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Complete 12 or more credit hours each semester
- Enroll at University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College for consecutive fall and spring semesters (Note: Although students have the option to complete summer courses and receive the Chancellor's Scholarship, it is not required.)
- Apply for admission to UA - Pulaski Technical College.
- Submit your qualifying test scores as part of the admissions process. If you have taken the ACT, ACCUPLACER or COMPASS more than once, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College will accept the highest scores for each section from any of your tests.
- Complete the online Chancellor's Scholarship Application.
The Chancellor's Scholarship can be applied toward summer courses, once you have completed fall and spring semester. Enrollment in summer courses is optional and there are no required minimum credit hours for summer courses to maintain the Presidential Scholarship.
The Chancellor's Scholarship cannot be applied toward summer courses following graduation.Contact If you have further questions about the Chancellor's Scholarship, email email@example.com.
* Estimated amount of tuition and fees warded is calculated based on current tuition and fees over the courses of 60 credit hours. Exact scholarship award amount will vary by semester. Scholarship will be renewed for up to four semester as long as the student maintains full-time (12 credit hours) enrollment and a 3.0 GPA. While some programs incur additional course fees, these are not covered by the Chancellor's Scholarship. For information about special course fees, please contact the program division for more information about special course fees.
Chancellorís Scholarship - Awarded to high school seniors who graduate from an Arkansas high school. Minimum ACT scores of 19 in English and Reading, and 21 in Math, or comparable ACCUPLACER or COMPASS scores required. Renewable up to four consecutive semesters if a 2.75 semester GPA or 3.0 cumulative GPA and full-time enrollment are maintained. Amount: Tuition & Fees (excluding general fee and specialty fees) Deadline to apply: July 1 of the year in which the student graduates.