- Up to $7,865 in tuition and fees waived!*
- Renewable for up to 4 consecutive semesters.
- Easy to qualify!
- Graduate from an accredited Arkansas high school in the Pulaski Technical College service area of Pulaski, Faulkner, Lonoke or Saline counties. You must enroll at PTC the fall or spring semester immediately after you graduate high school. For example, if you graduate high school in May 2015, you must enroll at PTC the for the fall 2015 semester. Or, if you graduate in December 2015, you must enroll at PTC for the spring 2016 semester.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Meet the following test score requirements based on your ACT or COMPASS scores:
|English: 19||Writing: 80|
|Reading: 19||Reading: 83|
|Math: 21||Algebra: 50|
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Complete 12 or more credit hours each semester
- Enroll at Pulaski Technical College for consecutive fall and spring semesters
- Apply for admission to Pulaski Technical College.
- Submit your qualifying test scores as part of the admissions process. If you have taken the ACT or COMPASS more than once, Pulaski Technical College will accept the highest scores for each section from any of your tests.
- Complete the online Presidential Scholarship Application.
The Presidential Scholarship cannot be applied toward summer courses. Enrollment in summer courses is optional and there are no required minimum credit hours for summer courses to maintain the Presidential Scholarship.Contact If you have further questions about the Presidential Scholarship, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Estimated amount of tuition awarded is calculated based on Fall 2015 tuition and fees over the course of 60 credit hours. Scholarship will be renewed for up to four semesters as long as the student maintains full-time (12 credit hours) enrollment and a 3.0 cumulative gpa. Some programs require additional course fees. These additional course fees are not covered by the Presidential Scholarship. For information regarding course fees for these programs, please contact the program division. For information about a particular scholarship, please contact the Financial Aid Office.