- Up to $9,300 in tuition and fees waived!*
- Renewable for up to 4 consecutive semesters.
- Easy to qualify!
- Graduate from an accredited Arkansas high school in the Pulaski Technical College service area of Pulaski, Faulkner, Lonoke or Saline counties. You must enroll at PTC the fall semester immediately after you graduate high school. For example, if you graduate high school in May 2016, you must enroll at PTC for the fall 2016 semester. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident. (Please note that the Presidential Scholarship cannot be applied toward the first summer semester upon graduation from high school.)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Meet the following test score requirements based on your ACT or COMPASS scores:
|English: 19||Writing: 80||Sentence Skills: 83|
|Reading: 19||Reading: 83||Reading Comprehension: 78|
|Math: 21||Algebra: 50||Elementary Algebra: 100|
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Complete 12 or more credit hours each semester
- Enroll at Pulaski Technical College for consecutive fall and spring semesters (Note: Although students have the option to complete summer courses and receive the President Scholarship, it is not required.)
- Apply for admission to Pulaski Technical College.
- Submit your qualifying test scores as part of the admissions process. If you have taken the ACT or COMPASS more than once, Pulaski Technical College will accept the highest scores for each section from any of your tests.
- Complete the online Presidential Scholarship Application.
The Presidential Scholarship can be applied toward summer courses, once you have completed fall and spring semester. Enrollment in summer courses is optional and there are no required minimum credit hours for summer courses to maintain the Presidential Scholarship.
The Presidential Scholarship cannot be applied toward summer courses following graduation.Contact If you have further questions about the Presidential Scholarship, email email@example.com.
* Estimated amount of tuition and fees warded is calculated based on current tuition and fees over the courses of 60 credit hours. Exact scholarship award amount will vary by semester. Scholarship will be renewed for up to four semester as long as the student maintains full-time (12 credit hours) enrollment and a 3.0 GPA. While some programs incur additional course fees, these are not covered by the Presidential Scholarship. For information about special course fees, please contact the program division for more information about special course fees.