Allied Health & Human Services
The Pulaski Technical College Allied Health and Human Services Division contains these programs of study: Dental Assisting, Education, Arkansas Culinary School, Practical Nursing and Respiratory Therapy, and the new Associate of Applied Science with six options. The division also contains the Early Childhood Lab School, the Little Learners Academy. The division is responsible for both restaurants operated by the Arkansas Culinary School.
The Allied Health and Human Services Division has strong community support and is very proud of its unique collaborative relationship with the local healthcare and human services community.
- Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute
- Associate of Applied Science: Allied Health
- Dental Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- Respiratory Therapy
- Education Department
- Childcare/Little Learners Academy
- Baptist Health Schools-Little Rock
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Anesthesia Technology